Download OnStream APK for Android, Firestick, Smart TV & PC
OnStream APK is one of the glitch free movie apps for the android devices. It is comparatively a new app but has all the qualities to replace most of the popular movie apps out there. So if you want to watch movies, series, serials and tv shows without any interruptions then, your one and only choice should be OnStream App.
Download and install the app on your android phone or firestick or smart tv or on an android tv box, search for the movie or show and just tap the “Play” button. You don’t have to pick the links because the app will auto pick the correct link for you and the streaming will start immediately.
What is OnStream APK?
OnStream is a free movie app with loads of watch for free content. The app has the Signup option which is completely optional and you may continue to use the app without having to create an account.
Home screen of the app has a slider where you will get recommendations with trending content.
When you want to read more details about any particular movie that is there on the slider, tap the “i Detail” button. Otherwise, you can add that to a list by clicking the “Add List” button on the right hand side.
The Watch List section will store all shows and movies that you have marked to watch later. Would you like going through the individual features of the app? Let’s go ahead.
OnStream App Features
Complete Information About OnStream APK File
|App Name||OnStream APK|
|Required Android OS Version||Android 5.0 or Up|
|Supporting Devices||Android Phones, Tablets|
|Firestick 4K, Lite, Cube|
|Android TV Box (Smart TV)|
Download OnStream APK for Android Phone & Tablet
You can download onstream apk for your android devices from below. The current version is OnStream v1.1.1 which is upto date.
It’s not yet over! you have few things to do for the successful installation of the apk file. Let’s check out what is it below.
How To Install OnStream APK on Android?
When you are ready to sideload the app to your android device, follow the steps below.
- Unlock your android device (phone or tablet) and go to Settings and follow the path that suits your device.
- To Install The APK File Directly from Chrome: Settings > Apps > Special App Access > Install Unknown Apps > Select Google Chrome > Toggle On the option of Allow From This Source.
- To Install The APK File from File Manager: Settings > Security (or) Lock Screen & Security > Developer Options > Unknown Sources > Turn On (or) Toggle On the option of Unknown Sources and hit OK.
- Once the unknown sources option is turned on, Go to the location of the apk file on your device. You can go to Downloads section of the google chrome browser or open downloads folder on file manager.
- Tap the OnStream.apk file and click “Install” option.
- Do not close the installation wizard while the app is getting installed on your android device.
- If you see a warning from Play Protect, tap More Details and hit Install Anyway option.
- After giving necessary permissions, tap Done or Open option at the end of the installation process.
You can launch the app by using the app’s shortcut which is created on the home screen of your android phone / tablet.
How To Use OnStream on Android?
If you have no idea about the app such as how to use it for watching movies and shows, I recommend you to follow the steps below. I have shared some special settings for you below, lets check them out.
- Launch OnStream App on your android phone by using the app’s shortcut available on the home screen of your device.
- OnStream will show you signup option on the home screen of the app when it is opened fully.
- If you want to create an account you can tap Continue with email or Continue with google option.
- Otherwise, you can simply tap “Skip >” button to start using the application without having to create the account.
- The app will now show you a slider with trending movies and details about that particular movie underneath the thumbnail of the same.
- If you want to watch it, tap the “Watch Now” button or else, simply press “Add List” button to add it to your list. So that, you can watch later whenever you are free to watch some stuff.
- Scroll down to explore movies and tv shows from the available categories such as Trending, Popular, Latest Movies and Latest TV Series, etc.
- Or else, go to Movies menu or TV Series menu and use the filters on the top right corner right below the search bar.
- Tap the filter button and choose your options such as Types, Quality, Genres, Countries, Releases, etc and hit the Submit button to filter the content.
- Select any movie or a show and click “Watch >” button to start watching it without bufferring.
- Otherwise, you can click “Download” button to save it to your device to watch it later when you are free.
- Moreover, you can report to the app developers if you find any wrong information about the film by using the “Report” button.
Note: Upon clicking the Watch button, a Select Player popup will appear on the screen with some recommendations. You can continue with the default option “OnStream Player” or go with SPlayer or MX Player as your wish. Finally, hit “Select and Play >” button to watch the content.
If you are facing any kind of an error, read our guide to Fix OnStream APK Not Working. We have discussed the solutions for all the errors and issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is OnStream APK Free?
Is OnStream APK A Good App?
Is OnStream Free APK Legal?
Does OnStream Need A VPN?
Is OnStream Offline?
Is There An APK Better Than OnStream?
Why is OnStream Not Working in 2023?
Does OnStream APK Still Work?
Conclusion - OnStream APK Free Download for Android
It is a very great choice for the high quality free movies and tv shows. I hope that you have gone through each corner of the onstream app and well aware of it’s features. Because it is a free app, there is nothing wrong in trying it out today but make sure that you are responsible for your decisions. If you have any doubts regarding the information available on this page, you can comment below for help.